The University of Calabar (UNICAL) is presently accepting applications for admission to its pre-degree program for the 2021/2022 academic year. See below for information about courses, entrance criteria, and how to receive the UNICAL pre-degree form:
Suitably qualified students are asked to apply for admission to the University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar, Cross River State pre-degree course for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The UNICAL pre-degree application form is currently accessible online.
- Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Covenant University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Pre-Degree and JUPEB admission form
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Sandwich Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Gombe School of Health Tech Kaltungo Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session (1st & 2nd Batch)
UNICAL Pre-Degree Courses & Admission Requirements
|1|| PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME :
Duration: One Academic Session in Science, Agriculture and Education (Science)
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Credit-level passes at not more than two sittings in (WASC/NECO/GCE O/L, NABTECH) English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least a pass in Physics. Students admitted into the Pre-degree programme with a Credit in Agriculture and/or pass in Physics will only be sent to the Faculty of Agriculture on successful completion of the programme.
Applicants awaiting results may also apply. Such applications shall only be considered on receipt of the pending results within the period allowed for such consideration.
Applicants must have 2020 JAMB result.
|2|| PRE-DEGREE IN FRENCH STUDIES
Duration: One full academic session.
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Five Credit-level passes in WASC/GCE O’ level/NECO, NABTECH at not more than two sittings, including English Language and one Arts or Social Science subject. JAMB results for 2020 will be used.
Note: A pre-knowledge of French is not a requirement.
How to Apply for UNICAL Pre-Degree Admission Form
First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card is available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
Closing date: October 8, 2021
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng