The John Caroll University Scholarships are currently available for international students who want to study in the United States. International students are eligible for a $27,000 annual scholarship from John Caroll University as part of their tuition and study costs.
Students who are not eligible for merit scholarships are also considered for an Ignatian scholarship worth $14,000 per year.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Requirements
- Required Documents
- Method of Application
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Study-In-USA: 2022 North American University Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students
- GREAT Scholarship Justice and Law 2022 at University of Westminster, UK
- 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship for International Students – USA
- Athletic Scholarships at University of the Pacific, USA – 2022
- Study-In-USA: 2022 Medaille University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Every year, John Carroll University awards numerous scholarships to first-year students.
The scholarships are offered with the goal of making a JCU education accessible and affordable to all students and families, regardless of financial circumstances.All countries are eligible for this scholarship and When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000 per year.
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Scholarship Requirements for John Caroll University Presidential Scholarships:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150
- Have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- Submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5).
Required Documents for John Caroll University Presidential Scholarships.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High school academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- English proficiency certificate
- SAT/ACT scores (optional)
- Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation including grading scale.
Method of Application
When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000 per year. No separate application is required for you to be considered for merit scholarships.
Click here to visit the scholarship page of JCU and click on the link below to commence your registration.
Visit HERE to check out many more Scholarship opportunities.