The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is now available to qualified students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree in the beautiful city of Miami. Tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund are all included in the Stamps Scholarship award from the University of Miami.
The Stamps Scholarship also provides access to the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding for academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Details
- Required documents
- Scholarship Requirements
- Method of Application
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Study-In-USA: 2022 North American University Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Study-In-UK: 2022 De Montfort University High Achiever Scholarships for International Students
- Jobs In USA For Foreigners With VISA Sponsorship 2022
- APPLY: 2022 DAAD Master Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Study-In-USA: John Caroll University Scholarships for International Students
University of Miami scholars are international students whose diverse experiences, accomplishments, and interests contribute to the vibrant academic community that is the University of Miami.
Stamps Scholars are awarded a merit award equal to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study, which can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits.All countries are eligible for this scholarship and the reward for this scholarship include Full Scholarship, Tuition waiver, $12,000 enrichment fund, Accommodation, Laptop + Health + Textbook Allowance and Meal Plan.
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: November 1, 2022
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Complete and submit the Common Application Form.
- submit your official high school transcripts directly from your high school
- submit an ACT and/or SAT score (optional for spring or fall 2023)
- apply before November 1
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Complete Application Form
- Supplemental essay of 250 words or less
- Personal statement of 650 words or less.
- Official high school transcripts
- ACT and/or SAT scores (optional)
- English Proficiency Test scores (Non-native speakers)
- School Report by your high school guidance counselor
- One letter of recommendation/evaluation, which can be from either a school counselor or a teacher
- Financial Certification Form
- International applicants who are applying for need-based financial aid must also submit the CSS Profile
Method of Application
When Early Decision I and Early Action applicants apply for early admission to UM by submitting all First-Year Admission Requirements by November 1, they are automatically considered.
Semi-finalists for the Stamps Scholarship are required to write a brief response to a pre-determined essay prompt.
Finalists will be chosen based on a review of their applications and supporting documents, including their responses to the pre-determined essay prompt, and will be notified of their status as finalists in late January.
Following that, the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation will interview finalists, and Stamps Scholarship announcements will be made by early March.
Click on the link below to commence your application:
Find more details about the scholarship requirements here
More posts from http://Exammaterials.com.ng