The 2022 Michigan State University scholarship is now available for qualified international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at a prestigious university. This scholarship is a $25,000 tuition grant that is renewable for eight semesters.
Michigan State University, a founding member of the Russell Group, has a world-class reputation for pioneering research and innovation in the fields of medicine, science and engineering, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Requirements
- Required Documents
- Method of Application
- Study-In-USA: 2022 Iowa State University Scholarships for International Students
- Study-In-USA: 2022 Portland State University Scholarships for International Students.
- Study-In-Canada: 2022 University of Toronto Lester Pearson Scholarships for International Students
- Study-In-USA: 2022 North American University Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- APPLY: 2022 CODESRIA/CASB Summer School in African and Area Studies for Young Africans
- Study-In-USA/Canada: MPOWER MBA Scholarships for International Students.
Academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency, and geographic diversity will all be taken into account when considering an International Tuition Grant. The highest level of International Tuition Grant is typically limited to students who rank in the top 5% of MSU’s applicant pool.
Awarded to academically competitive incoming freshmen from schools outside the United States who have non-U.S. residency status. This scholarship is available in amounts of $25,000, $21,000, or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.All countries are eligible for this scholarship and the International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency and geographic diversity.
Freshman admission to Michigan State University Scholarship is based on:
- Academic performance in high school
- Strength and quality of curriculum
- Recent trends in academic performance
- Class rank
- Standardized test results
- English language proficiency for non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents whose first language is not English
- Leadership, talents, conduct, and diversity of experience
- High school GPA: 3.5-4.0
- Composite ACT: 23-29
- Total SAT: 1110-1310
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- ACT/SAT result (optional)
- English Proficiency certificate
Method of Application
If you submit your admission application and all required materials by November 1, you will receive an admission decision with maximum scholarship consideration by January 15.
Any remaining awards/scholarships will be considered for students who apply for regular or rolling admission.
Click on the link below to commence your application:
More posts from http://Exammaterials.com.ng