Iowa State University Scholarships are now available for qualified students who wish to study in the United States of America.The scholarship is an award of up to $40,000 to successful candidates who have been offered admission and will not be receiving financial sponsorship through their home country’s government for a duration of four (4) years.
Iowa State University is known around the world for its excellence in science and technology, discovery, and innovation, and is home to the world’s first electronic digital computer, tornado simulator, high-resolution virtual reality lab, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Requirements:
- Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Required Documents
- Application method
Iowa State is dedicated to attracting a diverse and talented student body.
Students who have demonstrated strong academic achievement as well as outstanding talent or achievements in one or more of the following areas are eligible for the International Merit Scholarship: math and sciences, the arts, extracurricular activities, community service, leadership, innovation, or entrepreneurship.
All countries are eligible for this scholarship and the deadline for this scholarship is November 1, 2022
To be considered for the Iowa State university Scholarships, you must:
- Not be receiving financial sponsorship through their home country’s government are eligible for this award.
- Be an international student
- Have been offered admission
The following criteria must be met during your Iowa State career to maintain the scholarship:
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 while enrolled at Iowa State
- Continuous enrollment in a minimum of 12 semester credits each semester (summers not included)
- Only students assessed non-resident tuition are eligible for this award
- The award may only be used toward undergraduate tuition and fees.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
|International Merit Scholarship (Spring and Fall)||Amount|
|Award of Achievement||Up to $40,000 ($5,000/yr–$10,000/yr)|
|Award of Distinction||Up to $16,000 ($2,000/yr–$4,000/yr)|
*Freshman recipients will be funded for a maximum of 8 semesters, or completion of the degree, whichever comes first.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Complete the Iowa State University OneApp
- Complete the General OneApp application AND
- Complete the International Student Admissions Scholarship application
Please be sure to use your name exactly as it is entered on your application for admission so that your scholarship application can be matched to your undergraduate application.
Click on the link below to commence your application:
More posts from http://Exammaterials.com.ng