The University of Queensland Earmark Scholarship is still available for qualified international and domestic students.
The University of Queensland Earmark Scholarships will cover all tuition fees as well as a monthly stipend of $28,854 for successful students.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Requirements
- Method of Application
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- Study-In-USA: 2022 North American University Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students
- GREAT Scholarship Justice and Law 2022 at University of Westminster, UK
- Study-In-USA: 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Study-In-USA: 2023 Harvard University MBA Boustany Scholarship for International Students
The University of Queensland Earmarked Scholarships Scheme 2023 is now accepting applications. The Australian Government funds the Earmarked scholarships to help eligible PhD students with living expenses and tuition fees. The scholarships are open to both international and domestic students interested in pursuing a PhD at the University of Queensland.
Earmarked scholarships are available for research projects that are in line with recently awarded Category 1 Research Grants. They provide PhD students with the opportunity to work with and contribute to large national projects.All countries are eligible for this scholarship and the reward for this Scholarship include Full Scholarship, Tuition fees and $28,854 per year for 3.5 years.
Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
Deadline: Open all year
To be considered for the University of Queensland Earmark Scholarship, you must:
- meet the University of Queensland’s minimum entry into entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).