NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form is out. Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) is officially accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications from properly qualified applicants are requested for admission to the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The School of Nursing at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi will end form sales on Wednesday, June 15, 2022. The admission test, which was set for Saturday, July 2, 2022, has been rescheduled for Saturday, July 9, 2022.
- School Of Health Technology Tungan Magajiya Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session (ND Full-Time)
- Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Entrance Exam Schedule for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Open & Distance Learning Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Gombe School of Health Tech Kaltungo Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session (1st & 2nd Batch)
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Five Credits (Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics) in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or a combination of WAEC and NECO. Come with the Photocopy.
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the principal.
- Four recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of Application form into School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi for 2022 academic year will start on 15Th February 2022
The cost of the form is Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200).
- Generate remita at School of Nursing
- Proceed to any bank for payment
- After payment, proceed to the school promises to complete the application process.
- Exchange the teller or payment receipt given to you at the bank to Hospital receipt at the Hospital account department
- Attach one passport to the original receipt and make a photocopy.
- Fill the provided admission form in the school.
- Submit the already filled admission form to the school of Nursing with your credentials attached.
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng
Read more http://nauth.org.ng