Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) is now accepting applications for its professional Diploma in Education (PDE) program for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) management hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be admitted into the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme run by the College in collaboration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- College of Nursing Sciences Sokoto Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Covenant University CApIC-ACE Masters and PhD Degree Programmes Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Sandwich Degree Programmes Admission Form 2022
- Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Entrance Exam Schedule for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Following the Federal Ministry of Education’s recent announcement that anyone in the teaching profession in public or private schools/institutions of higher learning who lacks a teaching professional qualification is not professionally qualified to teach, the authorities of the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin are pleased to inform the general public that the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) is being run by the Kwara State College of Education ( TRCN).
The professional training, which is a year-long program that begins in February, is divided into two semesters.
The program allows serving instructors without teaching qualifications to get relevant knowledge in the field of education and then be certified in the discipline. In light of the foregoing, institutions of higher learning, both public and private, as well as the State Universal Primary Education Board (SUPEB), which house teachers without teaching qualifications, are enjoined/encouraged to mobilize these teachers to seek admission into the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme at the college in order for them to qualify for the teaching profession.
The college’s program directorate is staffed with experienced and qualified instructors, and the college has adequate infrastructural facilities to support successful teaching and learning.
PDE in Arabic & English Medium
Entry Qualifications to obtain Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees
- It qualifies a candidate as a professional teacher
- It enables degree holders to pursue a masters degree in education
- Allows for professionalism through specialization (as shown in ‘A’ above)
- The process of registering candidates by Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as a professional teacher starts as soon as a candidate starts the PDE programme.
- Introduction of registered candidates into the Teaching Profession by TRCN is carried out at the point of graduation.
- Computerised operations leading to prompt release of results.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is a one-calendar year full-time study of two (2) semesters (from 3 pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 8 am on Saturdays).
All lectures take place at the premises of the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin along Saw-Mill Road.
- Hostel Accommodation on a first-come, first-served basis
- Ideal daycare centre for babies
- Availability of Computer and Internet Facilities
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form
Visit the PDE portal www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/pde to apply. (Please note that all payments are to be done online using Verve and Mastercard ATM cards).
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng