To work as a foreigner in the United States, you must first find work before traveling. The employer must be willing to hire someone from another country. If the company is still interested in hiring you, they will sponsor you. You will be on a visa sponsorship because you have been hired by a company in the United States.
In this article, we will highlight job opportunities in the United States for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
Jobs In USA : United States of America
- Work in US:Community Health Worker in Annapolis, Maryland
- Work in US: Crime Scene Investigator I/IIP in Maryland
- Jobs In USA For Foreigners With VISA Sponsorship 2022
Digital Data Analyst
Specifications of the position:
- Full-time position
- Salary range: $74,000 to $100,000 per year
The Caterpillar Aftermarket Sales to User (STU) team in Peoria, IL is seeking a dedicated Data Analyst to assist with exciting project work.
As a STU Data Analyst, you will contribute to the design, development, implementation, and quality of the system. This role will have access to many of the key Cat Digital products as well as Caterpillar dealer data.
- As a data analyst, you will directly deal with complicated data challenges and develop solutions that are in line with Cat Digital’s broader goals.
- To solve data problems, lead communication across diverse lines of business and technology partners.
- Troubleshoot data quality concerns with the Caterpillar system or with dealers, and engage with data source owners to rectify them.
- Recognize and assess business requirements that affect the Caterpillar organization, dealership partners, and other internal and external customers.
- Update and report on the project to various levels of management.
- A four-year degree from an approved institution or college, or equivalent experience
- 4 years or more of data analysis experience
- Strong SQL programming skills with a strong understanding of data warehousing table queries
- 2 years or more of expertise with a data warehousings solution like Snowflake or Hadoop is required.
- For qualifying applicants, visa sponsorship is available.
- An employer who is EEO/AA. All qualified applicants are urged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and those with impairments.
Specifications of the position:
- Salary range: $79,000 to $110,000 per year
Jopari Solutions in Concord, California is seeking a committed team player eager to learn a proprietary domain-specific language that drives difficult business requirements in the healthcare and financial industries.
As a Software Application Developer, you will work directly with our product and client services teams and have access to all aspects of our code and products, with a focus on the ever-changing field of new customer onboarding.
Qualifications and Experience
The following qualities are required of the perfect candidate for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field is required.
- Recent experience with Java or other object-oriented languages in application programming
- Test or behavior-driven development experience, as well as appropriate frameworks
- Knowledge of continuous development methods and tools is a plus.
Interested parties can send their resumes to email@example.com in confidence.
Visit HERE to check out many more job opportunities.