NYSC Call Up Letter for 2022 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corps Members are now available for printing online.
Prospective Corps Members who did not pay during online registration must pick up their Call-up Letters from their respective graduation institutions.
- NYSC 2022 Batch ‘B’: Physical Verification of Credentials & Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates
- Lagos State University (LASU) Notice to Graduating Students on Upload of Passport Photographs
- FEDERAL POLY NASARAWA 10TH COMBINED CONVOCATION CEREMONY DATE Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa 10th Combined Convocation Ceremony Date
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Go to the NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Select the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx)
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on the ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
- Priority is given to 2021 Batch ‘C’ PCMs being immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
PCMs are not permitted to bring vehicles, motorcycles, or bicycles into the camp.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps will be prosecuted in accordance with Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- In addition, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has not been issued a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but participates or attempts to participate, will be prosecuted in accordance with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Take note of the following before the Orientation Exercise begins.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring the following documents to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the institution of graduation.O
- riginal copies of ALL uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an international passport, should be verified by foreign graduates.
- Foreign graduates must ensure that academic papers written in languages other than English are translated into English and presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary doctors, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, physiotherapists, nurses, and graduates of public environmental health should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng
Read more on http://portal.nysc.org.ng