Get the original and up to date FUGUS Post UTME past questions and answers from ExamMaterials.com.ng today. We now have the complete Federal University Gusau that we have compiled in a PDF file for interested candidates who wants to purchase and own a copy of the past question paper.
FUGUS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The Federal University Gusau past question papers will help you understand how exams are being set for the freshers. It will give you foresight of what you are about to face in the forthcoming aptitude test. It is guaranteed that 30% of questions contained in the past question papers will resurface in the forthcoming exams which means that if you purchase and study the FUGUS Post UTME past questions, you are one step ahead of others. See sample questions below;
1. The people of the Niger Delta resisted the penetration of the interior territory of the British because
(a) They wanted to secure their position as middle men traders
(b) The Ijaw were suspicious of the Igbo collaboration with the British
(c) They wanted to maintain peace along the Niger waterway
(d) They wanted to protect the interior from external aggression.
2. Which of the following was responsible for the decline and fall of the Oyo Empire?
(a) The Empire has strong central government
(b) The introduction of horse into Oyo
(c) The aura of greatness of the empire
(d) the vastness of the empire
3. The Oyomesi was
(a) The council of elders
(b) The official in charges of commerce
(c) Theminister of the interior
(d) The supreme council of the Oyo Empire
4. The European and Nigerian traders developed a credit system know as
(a) Thrift system
(b) Debt system
(c) Loan system
(d) Trust system
5. Which of the following European countries was the first to explore African coastland?
6. Britain and Spain began to play leading role in sale of slaves in the
(a) Fifteen century
(b) Sixteen century
(c) Eighteen century
(d) Seventeen centuries
7. In what year did the Portuguese explorer Gonsaves return some slaves to Lisbon?
How to Purchase FUGUS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.