Schedule & Requirements for the 2021/2022 Academic Session at Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Part-Time Admission Screening Exercise.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) administration in Ekiti State has announced the schedule and requirements for the part-time programme admission screening exercise.
- Nasarawa State College of Nursing Sciences Lafia Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- School Of Health Technology Tungan Magajiya Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Timetable for 2022 May/June NBC/NTC Examinations
- Wavecrest College of Hospitality Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session | ND, HND & Certificate
- Edo State Polytechnic Part-Time Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session | ND & HND
Part-Time Admission Screening Exercise at FUOYE
Part-time applicants to the Federal University Oye-Ekiti are hereby invited to attend the Admission Screening Exercise on June 23, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. at the Institute of Part-Time Studies, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ayegbaju Campus.
Please bring the following documents with you (ORIGINAL COPIES for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport Photographs
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
Please note that failure to subject yourself to this Screening Exercise personally with the above documents will automatically put a stop to further processing of your admission request.
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng
Read more on http://fuoye.edu.ng