FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition form is out. The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is currently accepting professional entries for its 2022 National Avaition Conference Essay Competition. The application deadline for the FAAN National Avaition conference Essay competition is June 10,2022.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria National Aviation Conference Essay Competition topic, Eligibility & Rules
Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria
- 2022 Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund for Higher Institution Students
- 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship for International Students – USA
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students
- Global Explorer Scholarships at Linn–Benton Community College, USA 2022
- IBBUL Governing Council Scholarship Screening Exercise
- The essay competition is open to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff.
- All aviation professionals are welcome to enter the competition.
- Entries must be written in English and must be the author’s original work.
- Entrants must submit an essay in PDF format via the link provided above.
- The maximum word count is 1000.
- Entries that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Prizes
A sponsored overseas training
- First Runner-up: N150,000
- Second Runner-up: N100,000
How to Enter the Essay Competition
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the link below: