The Edo State Polytechnic Part-Time Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session (ND & HND) is now available for purchase.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- KADPOLY Diploma in Law Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Diploma Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) HND Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Gombe School of Health Tech Kaltungo Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session (1st & 2nd Batch)
Edo State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Polytechnic HND Part-Time Courses
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
Edo State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic ND part-time form
The application cost is N10,000.
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – PART TIME 2022/2023
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 10,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.
More Posts From http://Exammaterials.com.ng