Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) part-time undergraduate degree admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Benefits ABUAD Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Very affordable quality education
- Flexibility of classes (including the option of combined physical and virtual classes)
- Flexibility of payment (school fee is payable in three installments)
- Predictability of academic calendar
- Earning while you learn
- And lots more
ABUAD Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Courses
College of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc Media and Communication Studies
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Tourism and Event Management
College of Sciences
- B.Sc Computer Sciences
Admission requirements for ABUAD degree programmes are similar to those of their regular degree programmes. Kindly visit their website www.abuad.edu.ng for details.
How to Apply for ABUAD Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Form
Application Fee N10,500
- Online Application visit www.abuad.edu.ng/part-time-studies/ to fill the form and to make payment online
- Obtain the application form from the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Afe Babalola University: Ado-Ekiti or our designated offices nationwide, fill and submit to the office.
FOR ENQUIRIES: For more information, visit our website: www.abuad.edu.ng/part-time-studies Or call: 08057702787; 0813 416 0054 pt director@.edu.ng enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org, admin email@example.com