The Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund has been established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.The Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund shall also source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria and award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.The 2022 Adamawa State Scholarship is open for interested and qualified candidates currently studying in Nigerian higher institutions. Only Nigerians are eligible to apply and the reward include full scholarships and study grants.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 Adamawa State Scholarship:
Candidates must be ready to submit the following documents during application for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund.The documents are:
- Application form
- Passport photograph
- Admission letter
- be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State in order to apply for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund.
- be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnized by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- complete the appropriate form online.
- use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
- be a new intake and fall in the categories below:
- NCE I
- HND I
- 100 level, or (200 level DE only)
- Applicant should not replicate his/her previous application if any.
- An Applicant must apply online for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund via the web portal
- Blind spot or weak network area to use the offline mode of application in the same portal.