After successfully checking your name on the admission list. Student have been asking now what next? If you are one of them then you are at the right place. On this article I have state out all University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Registration and Clearance Guideline For New Students.
Although, the registration and clearance is expected to commence by 26th of July. without much talk let dive in to what brought you here.
UNIMAID Registration and Clearance Guideline For New Student
(Returning students are to check for their academic status in their departments and proceed with registration from step 4)
1. Check for your name on the admission list available at the following sites:
- Notice boards
- Web site. www.unimaid.org
2. Collect your admission letter from El-kanemi Hall and pay N1000 at the same Venue or You will need some of the following documents for this:
- a. UTME (JAMB result)
- b. DE (JAMB or acknowledgement card)
- c. EX-REMEDIAL (Remedial admission letter)
3. Report to your respective Departmental Registration committee for Clearance. You will need to present the
- Originals and photocopies of your credentials (NECO,GCE/SSCE & GRADE II)
- UTME Slip and results
- Diploma or NCE
Note that each Department has specific entry
4. Report to your respective faculty officer and collect the following Documents:
- Registration forms (Registration is for both 1st & 2nd Semesters and there will be no part payment)
- Registration permits
- ID Number
- Bank teller
- Schedule of fees and charges
5. Go to the designated Bank of your College/Faculty and pay the fees and charges
6. Go to your College/Faculty for registration of Courses upon presentation of the Bank teller and receipt
7. Use the third copy of registration form in step
8. Collect your
scratch card from the College/Faculty officer.
FINAL REGISTRATION CLEARANCE.
This is mandatory for your registration to be valid. Therefore, do the following
- Go to the e-learning centre for your College/Faculty or any Cyber café and log on to Unimaid web site www.unimaid.org (Click the relevant edu portal link at the top right hand corner)
- Use the scratch card and follow the instruction. A supervisor will be there to guide you at the e-learning centre.
- Upon completion of this final exercise, print out the clearance form and keep it as evidence of your registration.
9. You must remember to return the completed form and a copy of the clearance slip from step 7 back to Exams and Records office