The Life Changer Most Likely Question And Answer is what will help you in order to get ready to answer JAMB 2021 English questions from the recommended text ( The Life Changer).
Exammaterials are always ready to help our candidates pass their exams. So here today we have compile a lot of some Most Likely Question And Answer from the JAMB 2021 Novel The Life Changer.
If you still don’t have The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli PDF you can download it now below
The Life Changer Most Likely Question And Answer
1. How old is Bint?
– Bint is 5 years old
2. How many kids did Ummi have
– Ummi had four kids, 3 girls and a boy.
3. Why did Bint’s parents encourage her to study French?
– They believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and
French is a widely spoken international language.
4. What was the first question Bint’s Social Studies teacher asked the
classroom when quizzing them on French
– He asked them to greet Good morning in French.
5. Who answered the Teacher first question?
6. What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous and
– She asked him how to say “that’s very Good” in French
7. Who did the social studies teacher call on to help him answer Bint’s
– He asked the French mistress who often teaches the senior classes to
help him answer Bint’s question.
8. Why does Bint’s mom often enter her children’s bedroom without
knocking on the door?
– She wanted them to get used to her presence and to always ensure they
maintain a good hygiene by keeping their room tidy always.
9. Who used to say “what you teach a child is like writing on a hard rock
and when dried it would be difficult to erase”
– Ummi’s grand mom.
10.Who is Jamila? – Jamilla is Ummi’s daughter and Bint’s immediate
11.Who is Bint?
– Bint is Ummi’s daughter, she is her youngest child.
12. Who is Omar
– Omar is Ummi’s first child and her only son.
13. What does Omar call Ummi?
– He calls her Mum.
14. Who is Teemah
– She is Ummi’s first Daughter and also her second child.
15. Why was Omar so excited when he got home?
– Omar was happy because he got an admission into the university.
16. How old was Omar when he got admission into the university?
– Omar was 18 years old when he got admission into the university.
17. Which university offered Omar an admission?
– Omar got an admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
18. What course was Omar offered in Ahmadu Bello University?
-He was given an admission to study Law at Kongo Campus in Ahmadu
19. What course did Ummi’s husband study in the university?
– Ummi’s husband studies Accounting in the university although he
initially wanted to study Law.
20. What did Omar demand his siblings refer to him as.
– Omar demanded Teemah and Jamilar call him “My Learned Brother”.
21. What time does Ummi’s husband usually close from work.
-Ummi’s husband usually closes from work by 5pm.
22. What reward was Omar expecting from his dad for his
– Omar was hoping his dad will buy him an android smartphone.
23. Why did Jamilla suggest they all go outside?
-The room was getting hot and stuffy because they was no power,
therefore Jamilla suggested they all go outside to get some fresh air.
24. Who offered to pay for the Zobo drink?.
– Ummi offered to pay for the Zobo drink.
25. Who went to buy the Zobo drink?
– Teemah went to buy the Zobo drink.
26. Who asked Ummi to tell them a story?
-Bint asked Ummi to tell them a story while they sat outside.
27. What is Ummi’s occupation?
-Ummi was a teacher.
28. Why didn’t Ummi tell her children a story about her experience in the
-Ummi’s refused to tell her kids a story about her experience in the
university because she felt they were much to young to know about life
on campus, especially her own experience.
29. What was Omar JAMB score? -Omar scored 230 in his UTME exams.
30. How many credits did Omar get in his WAEC?
– Omar got 7 credits in his WAEC including in English and mathematics
at his first attempt.
31. Why did Omar have to wait two days before checking his admission
-Omara had to wait to go to the cyber cafe to check his admission status
because he didn’t have a smartphone unlike his friends who had checked
theirs immediate using their smartphones.
For Chapter 2, likely Question and Answers on The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
We are still compling the question. Once we are done we will post it here. Please Support us by sharing this post by using the share button and also bookmark this page. more Question and Answer are coming soon