Do you need UNN Post UTME past questions and answers to prepare for the forthcoming University Of Nigeria Nsukka aptitude test? We have compiled the original and up to date University Of Nigeria Nsukka past question papers for you. The past question papers will help you prepare for the aptitude test.
Why You Need UNN Post UTME Past Question Papers
You need this past question more than any other text to pass the screening test with flying colors. The past question paper will serve as a study guide for while preparing for the exams. Most questions you see on the past question paper will surely be repeated either direct or rephrased because University Of Nigeria Nsukka likely repeat past questions. The past question is available for all the categories, Art, Science and Commercial.
1. Bubbling of carbon (IV) oxide into calcium hydroxide solution results in the formation of
2. If 3 mole of electrons are required to deposit 1 mole of a metal M during the electrolysis of its molten chloride, the empirical formula of the metallic chloride is
(A) M-, CI
3. Which of the following compounds crystallizes without water of crystallization?
4. When starch undergoes complete enzyme catalyzed hydrolysis, the resulting product is
5. When steam -is passed over white-hot coke the products are.
(A) Carbon (IV) oxide and nitrogen
(B) Carbon (IV) oxide and hydrogen
(C) Carbon (II) oxide and nitrogen
(D) Carbon (IV) oxide hydrogen
(E) Carbon (IV) oxide and steam.
6. Which of the following wing compounds will not decompose when heated strongly?
How to Purchase UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.