Are you looking for a trusted platform to purchase the POCHTECH School of Nursing past question papers? You are at the right place. We have the real and up to date POGIL College of Health Technology Oke-Eri past questions and answers for you.
POCHTECH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
The POGIL College of Health Technology Oke-Eri past questions is a compilation of questions gotten from past POCHTEC entrance examinations. We have also taken time to answer all the questions with the correct answers which automatically means you do not need to solve them yourself.
This past question will be of great help to you as it will guide you and prepare you for the forthcoming POGIL College of Health Technology Oke-Eri entrance examination. See sample questions below;
1. When the pressure of fixed mass of gas is doubled at constant temperature, the volume of the gas is
(a) increased four times
2. A wave of wavelength 0.30 travels 900m in 3.0s calculate its frequency
3. Which of the following condition is necessary for the occurrences of total internal reflection of light?
(a) a light must travel from an optically less dense to a denser medium
(b) the angle of incidence must be equal to the critical angle
(c) the angle of incidence must be greater than the critical angle
(d) the angle of refraction must be 90o
4. The image which cannot be formed on a screen is said to be
5. An object is placed in the principal axis and at the centre of curvature of a concave mirror, the image of the object formed by the mirror is
(a) real and magnified
(b) real and diverted
(c) erect and magnified
(d) erect and virtual
How to Purchase POCHTECH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.