FRSC Exams Past Questions and Answers – PDF Download. Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment screening test past question papers are now available on our store.
FRSC Exams Past Questions
Believe me, this is the best step you have taken in passing the Federal Road Safety Corps forthcoming screening test and you won’t regret it. The past question paper will go a long way to prepare you for the great task ahead.
Most of the questions contained in this past question paper have been repeated over and over again and this year won’t be an exception at all. On the other hand, we would love you to understand that this exam will determine if you will be shortlisted for the recruitment exercise or not.
We have compiled the past question papers in a pdf file which you can easily access on your phone or computer. All questions has been solved. See sample questions below;
1. The invocation of ultra against an instrument in case of control of delegated legislation by
(a) Public outcry
(b) The judiciary
(c) The parliament
(d) The executive
2. In an ideal democratic and mass party, the highest body in the party of organizational hierarchy is
(a) Party caucus
(b) National Secretariat
(c) Parliamentary recruitment
(d) Policy execution
3. One of the functions of pressure groups is
(a) Interest articulation
(b) Interest aggregation
(c) Political recruitment
(d) Policy execution
4. The strategy of manipulating constituencies to favour the party in power is know as
(a) Elective principle
(d) Single-member constituency
5. Which of the following is not a feature of the civil service?
6. Which of the following activities is not performed by the public corporation?
(a) Assisting the government of perform functions of economic growth and welfare
(b) Generation of income for government
(c) Taking over functions of government department as and when necessary
(d) Filling the gaps as created by absence of indigenous investors
How to Purchase FRSC Exams Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.